Book your ORD to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SAT Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to SAT
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to San Antonio (ORD to SAT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to San Antonio in 2009 was 81.06%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and San Antonio from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Chicago and San Antonio.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to San Antonio, TX takes about 142 minutes.
- 182,387 seats were available on flights from ORD to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 147,995 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SAT that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to San Antonio.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 80,361 passengers from ORD to SAT in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and San Antonio is 1041 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SAT in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between ORD and SAT takes about 138 minutes.
- American Airlines, Skywest Air, Shuttle America, Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to San Antonio, TX.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to San Antonio.
- There were 147,995 passengers that flew from Chicago to San Antonio in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SAT for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Flight #5976, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to San Antonio.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.