Book your MDW to SRQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Sarasota airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and SRQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Sarasota Bradenton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to SRQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sarasota (SRQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sarasota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to SRQ Route Map
Route information for flights from Midway Intl. to Sarasota Bradenton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MDW to SRQ
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Sarasota (MDW to SRQ)
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Sarasota is 1035 miles.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 61,637 passengers from MDW to SRQ in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MDW and SRQ takes about 132 minutes.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Sarasota.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Sarasota.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to SRQ for AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Sarasota in 2009 was 85.06%.
- AirTran Airways offers flights from Chicago, IL to Sarasota, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Sarasota, FL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 71,981 seats were available on flights from MDW to SRQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61,637 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to SRQ that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Sarasota.
- There were 61,637 passengers that flew from Chicago to Sarasota in 2009.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MDW to SRQ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to SRQ in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Sarasota, FL takes about 132 minutes.
- Flight #839, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Sarasota.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Sarasota from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)