Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Sarasota from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Sarasota.
- There were 133 passengers that flew from Chicago to Sarasota in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SRQ in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SRQ for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 140 seats were available on flights from ORD to SRQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SRQ that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Sarasota, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 133 passengers from ORD to SRQ in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to SRQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Chicago, IL to Sarasota, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Sarasota in 2009 was 95%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)