Book your ORD to SAV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Savannah airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SAV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Savannah Hilton Head Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SAV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SAV Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Savannah Hilton Head Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to SAV
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Savannah (ORD to SAV)
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SAV in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Savannah is 773 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Savannah, GA in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, American Connection, Skywest Air, American Eagle offer flights from Chicago, IL to Savannah, GA.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Savannah, GA takes about 99 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SAV for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 33,621 passengers from ORD to SAV in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Savannah.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Savannah from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Flight #7163, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 35 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Savannah.
- There were 47,928 passengers that flew from Chicago to Savannah in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and SAV takes about 98 minutes.
- 61,232 seats were available on flights from ORD to SAV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,928 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SAV that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ORD to SAV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Savannah in 2009 was 77.81%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Savannah.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Chicago and Savannah.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Tahiti and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.