Book your MDW to BFI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and BFI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Boeing Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to BFI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to BFI Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Milwaukee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Palm Springs and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Jolla Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Toledo today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Seattle (MDW to BFI)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to BFI for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Seattle in 2009 was 39.13%.
- UNITED operated flights from MDW to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 54 passengers from MDW to BFI in 2009.
- 138 seats were available on flights from MDW to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to BFI that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to BFI in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Seattle.
- UNITED offers flights from Chicago, IL to Seattle, WA.
- There were 54 passengers that flew from Chicago to Seattle in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Seattle from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Seattle, WA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)