Book your ORD to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Seattle (ORD to SEA)
- UNITED, American Airlines, Alaska Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Seattle, WA.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Seattle, WA takes about 237 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Seattle from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 209 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Seattle.
- UNITED carried a total of 310,235 passengers from ORD to SEA in 2009.
- Flight #590, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Seattle.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SEA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Seattle.
- There were 629,967 passengers that flew from Chicago to Seattle in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from ORD to SEA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Seattle in 2009 was 87.12%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SEA for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- 715,232 seats were available on flights from ORD to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 629,967 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SEA that year.
- American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Seattle.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Seattle is 1721 miles.
- The shortest flight between ORD and SEA takes about 234 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baton Rouge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Cleveland today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.