Book your ORD to ICN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Seoul airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and ICN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Incheon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to ICN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to ICN Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Incheon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to ICN
|Asiana Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Korean Air||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Seoul (ORD to ICN)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Seoul.
- Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Seoul, South Korea.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Seoul in 2009 was 77.52%.
- Korean Air carried a total of 88,423 passengers from ORD to ICN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to ICN for Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 259 seats.
- 157,560 seats were available on flights from ORD to ICN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122,063 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to ICN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Seoul from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 374 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to ICN in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Seoul, South Korea in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B747C from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Asiana Airlines operated flights from ORD to ICN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 122,063 passengers that flew from Chicago to Seoul in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise San Diego Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Orlando and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Nashville you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.