to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Shannon in 2009 was 69.88%.
- Aer Lingus operated flights from ORD to SNN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 10,851 passengers from ORD to SNN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SNN for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SNN in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Shannon from Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 277 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Shannon.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Shannon, Ireland in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Aer Lingus, American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Shannon, Ireland.
- There were 11,466 passengers that flew from Chicago to Shannon in 2009.
- 17,527 seats were available on flights from ORD to SNN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,466 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SNN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)