Book your ORD to SNN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Shannon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SNN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Shannon with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SNN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shannon (SNN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shannon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SNN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Shannon (ORD to SNN)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Shannon in 2009 was 69.88%.
- Aer Lingus operated flights from ORD to SNN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 10,851 passengers from ORD to SNN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SNN for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SNN in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Shannon from Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 277 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Shannon.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Shannon, Ireland in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Aer Lingus, American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Shannon, Ireland.
- There were 11,466 passengers that flew from Chicago to Shannon in 2009.
- 17,527 seats were available on flights from ORD to SNN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,466 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SNN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)