Book your ORD to SBN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to South Bend airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SBN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to South Bend Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SBN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SBN Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to South Bend Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to SBN
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to South Bend (ORD to SBN)
- Flight #7010, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 160 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to South Bend.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 38,713 passengers from ORD to SBN in 2009.
- There were 70,162 passengers that flew from Chicago to South Bend in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Connection offer flights from Chicago, IL to South Bend, IN.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ORD to SBN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and South Bend from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 135 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and South Bend.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to South Bend.
- 113,867 seats were available on flights from ORD to SBN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,162 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SBN that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and South Bend is 84 miles.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to South Bend, IN takes about 19 minutes.
- The shortest flight between ORD and SBN takes about 19 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SBN in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to South Bend in 2009 was 58.79%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SBN for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to South Bend, IN in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to South Bend.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental DC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hamptons Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Philadelphia Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.