Book your ORD to SPI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Springfield airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SPI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Abraham Lincoln Capital with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SPI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SPI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SPI Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Abraham Lincoln Capital.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to SPI
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Springfield (ORD to SPI)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Springfield.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Eagle, American Connection, Skywest Air offer flights from Chicago, IL to Springfield, IL.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Springfield, IL takes about 31 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Springfield in 2009 was 55.45%.
- 94,877 seats were available on flights from ORD to SPI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,060 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SPI that year.
- Flight #7166, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 57 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Springfield.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Springfield.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Springfield.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Springfield from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Springfield, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between ORD and SPI takes about 30 minutes.
- There were 52,060 passengers that flew from Chicago to Springfield in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Springfield is 174 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SPI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to SPI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 20,736 passengers from ORD to SPI in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SPI for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tulsa Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Barts Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anaheim Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.