Book your MDW to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to St. Louis (MDW to STL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to STL for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Chicago, IL to St. Louis, MO.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 94 passengers from MDW to STL in 2009.
- There were 94 passengers that flew from Chicago to St. Louis in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MDW to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to STL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to St. Louis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and St. Louis from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- 136 seats were available on flights from MDW to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to STL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to St. Louis in 2009 was 69.12%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Baton Rouge Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cincinnati and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Junction Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.