Book your ORD to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to STL
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Royal Jordanian||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to St. Louis (ORD to STL)
- Flight #333, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to St. Louis.
- American Airlines, Gojet Airlines, American Connection, UNITED, USA 3000, Shuttle America, Continental Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Chicago, IL to St. Louis, MO.
- American Airlines carried a total of 305,439 passengers from ORD to STL in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to STL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and STL takes about 44 minutes.
- There were 459,833 passengers that flew from Chicago to St. Louis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to STL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to St. Louis, MO takes about 46 minutes.
- 689,463 seats were available on flights from ORD to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 459,833 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to STL that year.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Chicago and St. Louis.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to STL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Airlines, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Chicago to St. Louis.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and St. Louis is 258 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to St. Louis in 2009 was 59.61%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amalfi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.