Book your ORD to SCE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to State College airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SCE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to University Park with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SCE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from State College (SCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from State College on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SCE Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Valley Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to State College (ORD to SCE)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and State College.
- There were 142 passengers that flew from Chicago to State College in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to State College, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SCE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to State College, PA.
- 224 seats were available on flights from ORD to SCE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 142 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SCE that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ORD to SCE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 120 passengers from ORD to SCE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SCE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and State College from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to State College in 2009 was 56.48%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)