Book your ORD to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SYR Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Hancock Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to SYR
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Syracuse (ORD to SYR)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SYR for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Syracuse.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SYR in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Syracuse in 2009 was 76.74%.
- 174,914 seats were available on flights from ORD to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 139,169 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SYR that year.
- The shortest flight between ORD and SYR takes about 77 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Syracuse, NY takes about 78 minutes.
- American Eagle, Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, Skywest Air, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways, Continental Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Chicago, IL to Syracuse, NY.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Syracuse.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Chicago and Syracuse.
- Flight #7123, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 36 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Syracuse.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to SYR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 43,393 passengers from ORD to SYR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Syracuse from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 139,169 passengers that flew from Chicago to Syracuse in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Syracuse is 607 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental St. Martin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Puerto Plata and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sorrento Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.