Book your ORD to TLH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Tallahassee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and TLH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Tallahassee Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to TLH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tallahassee (TLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tallahassee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to TLH Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Orlando you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Tallahassee (ORD to TLH)
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to TLH in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 126 seats were available on flights from ORD to TLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to TLH that year.
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle offer flights from Chicago, IL to Tallahassee, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Tallahassee in 2009 was 43.71%.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to TLH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 33 passengers from ORD to TLH in 2009.
- There were 55 passengers that flew from Chicago to Tallahassee in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Tallahassee.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to TLH for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Tallahassee from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Tallahassee, FL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)