Book your ORD to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to NRT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to NRT Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to NRT
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Japan Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Tokyo (ORD to NRT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Tokyo in 2009 was 75.72%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to NRT in 2009 was All Nippon Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- 420,685 seats were available on flights from ORD to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 319,276 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to NRT that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Tokyo.
- UNITED, Japan Airlines, American Airlines, All Nippon Airways offer flights from Chicago, IL to Tokyo, Japan.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to NRT for American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was Japan Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 105,801 passengers from ORD to NRT in 2009.
- Japan Airlines operated flights from ORD to NRT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Tokyo from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 364 seats.
- There were 319,276 passengers that flew from Chicago to Tokyo in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Chicago Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Francisco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Destin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Dominican Republic today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.