Book your MDW to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to YYZ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Toronto (MDW to YYZ)
- There were 339 passengers that flew from Chicago to Toronto in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from MDW to YYZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to YYZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Canada, Air Greenland, Continental Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Toronto, Canada.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Toronto.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Toronto from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Toronto in 2009 was 53.82%.
- Air Canada carried a total of 198 passengers from MDW to YYZ in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 719 seats were available on flights from MDW to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 339 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to YYZ that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to YYZ for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)