Book your ORD to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to YYZ
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|WestJet||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Toronto (ORD to YYZ)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to YYZ for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 427,195 passengers that flew from Chicago to Toronto in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Chicago and Toronto.
- 644,139 seats were available on flights from ORD to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 427,195 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to YYZ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Toronto in 2009 was 69.46%.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to YYZ using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 183,510 passengers from ORD to YYZ in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Toronto from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- UNITED, Air Canada, American Eagle, American Airlines, Shuttle America, Air Canada Jazz, Delta Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Toronto, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Galveston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Istanbul and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Banff you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Williamsburg Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.