Book your ORD to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to TUS Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Tucson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to TUS
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Tucson (ORD to TUS)
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Tucson, AZ takes about 196 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 86,213 passengers from ORD to TUS in 2009.
- Flight #1521, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Tucson.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Tucson.
- 102,108 seats were available on flights from ORD to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86,533 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to TUS that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Tucson.
- The shortest flight between ORD and TUS takes about 196 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Tucson in 2009 was 81.42%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Tucson from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to TUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Tucson.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to TUS for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Tucson is 1437 miles.
- American Airlines, UNITED, US Airways offer flights from Chicago, IL to Tucson, AZ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 86,533 passengers that flew from Chicago to Tucson in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to TUS in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Boston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Clearwater Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation in Belize today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.