Book your ORD to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to TUL Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Tulsa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to TUL
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Tulsa (ORD to TUL)
- There were 130,290 passengers that flew from Chicago to Tulsa in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Tulsa from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 40,220 passengers from ORD to TUL in 2009.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Tulsa.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Tulsa is 585 miles.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Tulsa, OK takes about 89 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Tulsa in 2009 was 72.22%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Chicago and Tulsa.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to TUL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #5971, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 30 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Tulsa.
- 189,417 seats were available on flights from ORD to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130,290 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to TUL that year.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Tulsa.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to TUL for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, American Connection, Skywest Air, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Tulsa, OK.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to TUL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight between ORD and TUL takes about 87 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Padre Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.