Book your ORD to WAW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Warsaw airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and WAW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Frederic Chopin with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to WAW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Warsaw (WAW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Warsaw on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to WAW Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Frederic Chopin.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to WAW
|LOT Polish Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Warsaw (ORD to WAW)
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to WAW in 2009 was LOTPolish Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- LOTPolish Airlines offers flights from Chicago, IL to Warsaw, Poland.
- 80,948 seats were available on flights from ORD to WAW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,255 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to WAW that year.
- LOTPolish Airlines operated flights from ORD to WAW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Warsaw from LOTPolish Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 240 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Warsaw.
- LOTPolish Airlines carried a total of 66,255 passengers from ORD to WAW in 2009.
- There were 66,255 passengers that flew from Chicago to Warsaw in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to WAW for LOTPolish Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 240 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Warsaw, Poland in 2009 was LOTPolish Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Warsaw in 2009 was 80.72%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Maui and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Dallas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aspen Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.