Book your ORD to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to DCA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Etihad Airways||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Washington, DC (ORD to DCA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Washington in 2009 was 72.97%.
- 988,886 seats were available on flights from ORD to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 722,802 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to DCA that year.
- UNITED, American Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Washington.
- The shortest flight between ORD and DCA takes about 77 minutes.
- There were 722,802 passengers that flew from Chicago to Washington in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to DCA for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Washington is 612 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Washington.
- Flight #4054, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Washington from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to DCA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to DCA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Washington, DC takes about 78 minutes.
- UNITED, American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Chicago, IL to Washington, DC.
- UNITED carried a total of 451,204 passengers from ORD to DCA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Washington, DC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Antonio TX you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.