Book your ORD to ICT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Wichita airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and ICT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Mid Continent with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to ICT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to ICT Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Mid Continent.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to ICT
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Wichita (ORD to ICT)
- 154,408 seats were available on flights from ORD to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 106,552 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to ICT that year.
- There were 106,552 passengers that flew from Chicago to Wichita in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to ICT for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Wichita, KS in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 48,949 passengers from ORD to ICT in 2009.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Wichita, KS.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Wichita in 2009 was 71.2%.
- The shortest flight between ORD and ICT takes about 85 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Wichita.
- Flight #5722, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 23 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Wichita.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Chicago and Wichita.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to ICT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Wichita from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Wichita, KS takes about 87 minutes.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Wichita.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Wichita is 588 miles.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to ICT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oglebay you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.