Book your MDW to AVP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Wilkes-Barre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and AVP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Scranton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to AVP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to AVP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Wilkes-Barre (MDW to AVP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to AVP for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- There were 23 passengers that flew from Chicago to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to AVP in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- 76 seats were available on flights from MDW to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to AVP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Wilkes Barre from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Wilkes Barre.
- Shuttle America operated flights from MDW to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 23 passengers from MDW to AVP in 2009.
- Shuttle America offers flights from Chicago, IL to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 30.26%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fernandina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.