Book your MDW to YWG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Winnipeg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and YWG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Winnipeg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to YWG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Winnipeg (YWG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Winnipeg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to YWG Route Map
Looking for Tybee Island Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight Planner and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Copley Square Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Winnipeg (MDW to YWG)
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 13 passengers from MDW to YWG in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to YWG in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Winnipeg in 2009 was 26%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Winnipeg, Canada in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to YWG for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 13 passengers that flew from Chicago to Winnipeg in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Chicago, IL to Winnipeg, Canada.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Winnipeg from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Winnipeg.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MDW to YWG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MDW to YWG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to YWG that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)