Book your CUU to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chihuahua to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUU and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Roberto Fierro Villalobos Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUU to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chihuahua (CUU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chihuahua on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUU to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from General Roberto Fierro Villalobos Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUU to DFW
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chihuahua to Dallas (CUU to DFW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUU to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from CUU to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chihuahua, Mexico to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle offers flights from Chihuahua, Mexico to Dallas, TX.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chihuahua to Dallas.
- There were 15,117 passengers that flew from Chihuahua to Dallas in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 15,117 passengers from CUU to DFW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chihuahua and Dallas from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chihuahua to Dallas in 2009 was 49.72%.
- 33,129 seats were available on flights from CUU to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,117 passengers flew on all flights from CUU to DFW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUU to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Jose Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels Cranberry PA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacations in Downtown Dallas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.