Book your CVG to ATW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Appleton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and ATW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Outagamie County Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to ATW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Appleton (ATW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Appleton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to ATW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Appleton (CVG to ATW)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Appleton, WI in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #5462, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Appleton.
- Comair carried a total of 2,748 passengers from CVG to ATW in 2009.
- There were 3,870 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Appleton in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to ATW for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to ATW in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Appleton.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Appleton, WI.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Appleton, WI takes about 65 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Appleton from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Appleton in 2009 was 67.48%.
- 5,483 seats were available on flights from CVG to ATW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,870 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to ATW that year.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to ATW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between CVG and ATW takes about 62 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Appleton is 411 miles.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Appleton.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Appleton.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)