Book your CVG to AVL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Asheville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and AVL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Asheville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to AVL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to AVL Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Whistler? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kissimmee Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cayman Islands Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Asheville (CVG to AVL)
- Chautauqua Airlines, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Asheville, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to AVL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to AVL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 5,902 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Asheville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Asheville, NC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Asheville.
- 7,637 seats were available on flights from CVG to AVL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,902 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to AVL that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CVG to AVL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Asheville from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 5,858 passengers from CVG to AVL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Asheville in 2009 was 78.8%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)