Book your CVG to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to ATL Route Map
Looking for San Luis Obispo Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Sedona and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mackinaw City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CVG to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Atlanta (CVG to ATL)
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Atlanta.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Atlanta in 2009 was 73.94%.
- There were 233,760 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Comair, Shuttle America, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Atlanta, GA.
- The shortest flight between CVG and ATL takes about 67 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 194,022 passengers from CVG to ATL in 2009.
- Flight #6254, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 47 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Atlanta.
- 299,383 seats were available on flights from CVG to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 233,760 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CVG to ATL using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Atlanta from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Atlanta, GA takes about 69 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Atlanta is 373 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)