Book your CVG to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to BWI Route Map
Route information for flights from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CVG to BWI
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Baltimore (CVG to BWI)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between CVG and BWI takes about 57 minutes.
- 88,170 seats were available on flights from CVG to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74,031 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to BWI that year.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Baltimore, MD takes about 62 minutes.
- Flight #6366, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 44 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Baltimore.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CVG to BWI using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 74,031 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Baltimore in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Baltimore in 2009 was 80.59%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to BWI in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Baltimore.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to BWI for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Freedom Airlines, Delta Airlines, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Air Greenland, USA 3000 offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Baltimore, MD.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 31,961 passengers from CVG to BWI in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Baltimore.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Baltimore.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Baltimore is 430 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Fort Wayne? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to South Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guangzhou Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.