Book your CVG to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CVG to CLT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Charlotte (CVG to CLT)
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 53,508 passengers from CVG to CLT in 2009.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Charlotte, NC takes about 64 minutes.
- Freedom Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Charlotte, NC.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Charlotte is 335 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to CLT in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 68,865 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Charlotte in 2009.
- Flight #6674, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Charlotte.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Charlotte.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Charlotte from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Charlotte.
- 87,086 seats were available on flights from CVG to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,865 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to CLT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Charlotte in 2009 was 76.95%.
- The shortest flight between CVG and CLT takes about 64 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to CLT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hilo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Shedd Aquarium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Flagstaff Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.