Book your LUK to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LUK and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Field to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LUK to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (LUK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LUK to ORD Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Anchorage? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cabo San Lucas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Gulf Shores Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Chicago (LUK to ORD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Chicago from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LUK to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Chicago, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing LUK to ORD in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LUK to ORD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)