to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to COS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-90 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-90 started flying in 1995.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 82.69%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CVG to COS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 366 seats were available on flights from CVG to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 297 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to COS that year.
- There were 297 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 238 passengers from CVG to COS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to COS for Gojet Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Gojet Airlines offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Colorado Springs, CO.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Colorado Springs.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Colorado Springs from Delta Airlines is the MD-90 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ocean City NJ Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.