Book your CVG to CAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and CAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Columbia Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to CAE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to CAE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Columbia (CVG to CAE)
- There were 25,618 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Columbia in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Columbia is 404 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Columbia.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Columbia.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to CAE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to CAE for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between CVG and CAE takes about 56 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast, Freedom Airlines, Comair offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Columbia, SC.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Columbia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- 37,650 seats were available on flights from CVG to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,618 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to CAE that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Columbia in 2009 was 68.29%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to CAE in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 16,585 passengers from CVG to CAE in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Columbia from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #5234, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Columbia.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Columbia, SC takes about 58 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kayak Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Tel Aviv you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.