Book your CVG to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CVG to DFW
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Dallas (CVG to DFW)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Dallas, TX takes about 121 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Dallas.
- There were 140,682 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Dallas in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Dallas in 2009 was 76.26%.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Dallas.
- American Eagle, Comair, Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Dallas, TX.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to DFW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to DFW in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Dallas from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 75 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Dallas.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Dallas is 812 miles.
- American Eagle carried a total of 73,437 passengers from CVG to DFW in 2009.
- The shortest flight between CVG and DFW takes about 115 minutes.
- 184,210 seats were available on flights from CVG to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 140,682 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to DFW that year.
- Flight #6441, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Daytona Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.