Book your CVG to FWA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Fort Wayne airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and FWA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Fort Wayne Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to FWA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Wayne (FWA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Wayne on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to FWA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Fort Wayne (CVG to FWA)
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Fort Wayne, IN takes about 27 minutes.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 27,642 passengers from CVG to FWA in 2009.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Fort Wayne.
- The shortest flight between CVG and FWA takes about 26 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Fort Wayne is 136 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Fort Wayne in 2009 was 70.61%.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Fort Wayne.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Fort Wayne.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to FWA in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, American Eagle offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Fort Wayne, IN.
- 48,278 seats were available on flights from CVG to FWA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,709 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to FWA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Fort Wayne, IN in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to FWA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Fort Wayne from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Flight #6572, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Fort Wayne.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to FWA for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 33,709 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Fort Wayne in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.