Book your CVG to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CVG to GSO
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Greensboro (CVG to GSO)
- Comair carried a total of 25,156 passengers from CVG to GSO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to GSO for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to GSO in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Greensboro.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Greensboro.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Greensboro, NC takes about 52 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Greensboro is 330 miles.
- The shortest flight between CVG and GSO takes about 51 minutes.
- There were 40,188 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Greensboro in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to GSO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Greensboro.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #6721, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Greensboro.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast, Freedom Airlines, Skywest Air, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Greensboro, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Greensboro from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 69 seats.
- 53,269 seats were available on flights from CVG to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,188 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to GSO that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Greensboro in 2009 was 72.54%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Grand Cayman? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Calgary and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fayetteville AR you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.