Book your CVG to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to GSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CVG to GSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Greenville (CVG to GSP)
- 44,507 seats were available on flights from CVG to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,780 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to GSP that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Greenville.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Greenville.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CVG to GSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Greenville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to GSP for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Flight #6294, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Greenville.
- There were 27,780 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Greenville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Skywest Air offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Greenville, SC.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to GSP in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Greenville, SC takes about 51 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Greenville is 317 miles.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 15,092 passengers from CVG to GSP in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Greenville in 2009 was 63.71%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Greenville from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between CVG and GSP takes about 49 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)