Book your CVG to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to BDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CVG to BDL
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Hartford (CVG to BDL)
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Hartford.
- Flight #6331, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 66 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Hartford.
- 98,792 seats were available on flights from CVG to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,781 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to BDL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to BDL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Hartford.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Hartford.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Hartford, CT takes about 86 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to BDL in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Hartford in 2009 was 79.05%.
- The shortest flight between CVG and BDL takes about 81 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to BDL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 77,781 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Hartford in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 29,390 passengers from CVG to BDL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Hartford from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 159 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlink, JetBlue Airways, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Hartford, CT.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Hartford is 661 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vienna and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bethany Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anguilla Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.