Book your LUK to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LUK and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Field to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LUK to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (LUK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LUK to BDL Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Hartford (LUK to BDL)
- 50 seats were available on flights from LUK to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29 passengers flew on all flights from LUK to BDL that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cincinnati to Hartford.
- The newest aircraft servicing LUK to BDL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Hartford, CT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LUK to BDL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Hartford from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 29 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Hartford in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LUK to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Hartford in 2009 was 58%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Cincinnati, OH to Hartford, CT.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 29 passengers from LUK to BDL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)