Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Indianapolis, IN takes about 28 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to IND in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #6699, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 40 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Indianapolis.
- There were 66,242 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Indianapolis in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to IND using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Indianapolis.
- 86,291 seats were available on flights from CVG to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,242 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to IND that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast, ExpressJet Airlines, Comair, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Indianapolis.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Comair, Atlantic Southeast, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Northwest Airlink, American Eagle offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Indianapolis, IN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Indianapolis from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 41,006 passengers from CVG to IND in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to IND for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Indianapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Indianapolis is 98 miles.
- The shortest flight between CVG and IND takes about 22 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Indianapolis in 2009 was 73.16%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Johns College you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seaside Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.