Book your CVG to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to TYS Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Banff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Williamsburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Knoxville (CVG to TYS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to TYS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The shortest flight between CVG and TYS takes about 36 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Knoxville.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from CVG to TYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Knoxville, TN takes about 38 minutes.
- Flight #6559, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Knoxville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Knoxville.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to TYS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Atlantic Southeast, Freedom Airlines, Comair, Skywest Air, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Knoxville, TN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Knoxville in 2009 was 67.13%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Knoxville.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Knoxville is 226 miles.
- There were 33,675 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Knoxville in 2009.
- 52,164 seats were available on flights from CVG to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,675 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to TYS that year.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 11,993 passengers from CVG to TYS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)