Book your CVG to LIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Little Rock airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and LIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Adams Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to LIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to LIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Little Rock (CVG to LIT)
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 19,667 passengers from CVG to LIT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to LIT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Little Rock, AR in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Freedom Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Little Rock, AR.
- There were 25,383 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Little Rock in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from CVG to LIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to LIT for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 33,270 seats were available on flights from CVG to LIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,383 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to LIT that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Little Rock.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Little Rock in 2009 was 78.93%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Little Rock from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Barbados and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bossier City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.