Book your CVG to LGW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and LGW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Gatwick with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to LGW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to LGW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to London (CVG to LGW)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CVG to LGW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 29,729 passengers from CVG to LGW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and London from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to LGW for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Cincinnati, OH to London, UK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to London in 2009 was 66.91%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to LGW in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cincinnati to London.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to London, UK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 29,729 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to London in 2009.
- 42,296 seats were available on flights from CVG to LGW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,729 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to LGW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)