Book your CVG to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CVG to MIA
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Miami (CVG to MIA)
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle, Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Cincinnati to Miami.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to MIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to MIA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Cincinnati to Miami.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Miami.
- Flight #6776, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Cincinnati to Miami.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to MIA in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Comair carried a total of 17,009 passengers from CVG to MIA in 2009.
- 63,965 seats were available on flights from CVG to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,463 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to MIA that year.
- There were 49,463 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Miami in 2009.
- The shortest flight between CVG and MIA takes about 116 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Miami, FL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Comair, American Eagle, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Miami from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Miami in 2009 was 81.18%.
- The average flight time from Cincinnati, OH to Miami, FL takes about 125 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Cincinnati and Miami is 948 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)