Book your LUK to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LUK and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Field to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LUK to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (LUK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LUK to MKE Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Luis Obispo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Palm Springs Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Milwaukee (LUK to MKE)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LUK to MKE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 29 passengers from LUK to MKE in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cincinnati to Milwaukee.
- The newest aircraft servicing LUK to MKE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Cincinnati, OH to Milwaukee, WI.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LUK to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 29 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Milwaukee in 2009 was 58%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Milwaukee from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from LUK to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29 passengers flew on all flights from LUK to MKE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)