Book your CVG to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to YUL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Montreal (CVG to YUL)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cincinnati and Montreal.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to YUL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 33,400 seats were available on flights from CVG to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20,296 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to YUL that year.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Cincinnati, OH to Montreal, Canada.
- There were 20,296 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Montreal in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Montreal from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair carried a total of 12,814 passengers from CVG to YUL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to YUL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to YUL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Montreal in 2009 was 60.45%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wisconsin Dells Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.