Book your CVG to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CVG and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CVG to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CVG to NAS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Galveston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cozumel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Nassau (CVG to NAS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Nassau from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cincinnati to Nassau.
- Comair carried a total of 2,600 passengers from CVG to NAS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to NAS in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Comair operated flights from CVG to NAS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 2,600 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Nassau in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to NAS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Nassau in 2009 was 81.99%.
- 2,980 seats were available on flights from CVG to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,600 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to NAS that year.
- Comair offers flights from Cincinnati, OH to Nassau, Bahamas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)