to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing CVG to OAK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 115 passengers from CVG to OAK in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CVG to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cincinnati to Oakland.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Cincinnati, OH to Oakland, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Oakland in 2009 was 43.89%.
- 262 seats were available on flights from CVG to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115 passengers flew on all flights from CVG to OAK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Oakland from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- There were 115 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Oakland in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CVG to OAK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Orlando you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.