Book your LUK to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cincinnati to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LUK and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Field to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LUK to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (LUK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LUK to MCO Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orange Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Houston today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cincinnati to Orlando (LUK to MCO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cincinnati and Orlando from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from LUK to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44 passengers flew on all flights from LUK to MCO that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Cincinnati, OH to Orlando, FL.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LUK to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LUK to MCO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LUK to MCO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cincinnati, OH to Orlando, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 44 passengers that flew from Cincinnati to Orlando in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cincinnati to Orlando.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cincinnati to Orlando in 2009 was 88%.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 44 passengers from LUK to MCO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)